A good 6 foot guitar cable should have quality, performance and price. If you are looking for a good and reliable 6 foot guitar cable to use, then you should read this post. This list has been carefully complied to provide you with ten of the best 6 foot guitar cable on the market today. We believe these items will save you time and money.
Which Are The Best 6 Foot Guitar Cable From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best 6 Foot Guitar Cable People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- [Low Noise High Fidelity] New bee guitar cord with 22AWG oxygen-free-copper center conductors provides enhanced signal transfer, the PVC insulation material and the high-density stranded copper double shield provide noise rejection for quiet operation
- [Ideal for Choice] New bee 1/4 straight and right angle metal connectors, ensures a secure connection in any instrument, pedal, or amp jack. L shape great fro on stage guitar stands.
- [Wide Compatible] Suitable for mixer, power amplifier, microphone, effector, decoder, equalizer, electoronic organ, electric guitar, electric bass and other electronic equipments. Widely used in the installation of smart home, karaoke speaker, professional stage audio, etc.
- [Easy Disassemble] Making incidental repairs quick and easy! Very nice, flexible cable!
- [High Quality & Warranty] High purity OFC core of cable, Black Tweed Woven Jacket with 7mm(0.27 inch) outer diameter, brings the cable strong and durable construction.
- Durable: Built to last, our electric guitar cord is made with high-quality oxygen-free copper
- Flexible: Our supple guitar chord is designed to coil neatly, preventing twists and tangles
- Premium Quality: Designed with the finest materials, our electric guitar cable features 1/4" tips
- Low Noise: Double insulator shields for maximum isolation, our TS cable has low capacitance
- Braided Tweed: Our guitar cables are braided in a flexible tweed cloth jacket for durability
- 🎸 IDEAL FOR CHOICE: This Right Angle 1/4 TS to Straight 1/4 TS Guitar Cord is ideal for Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard, Pedal Effects, Amplifier, Mixing Board, Speaker Systems, Studio Harmonizers, and other Unbalanced Instrument Cable Applications.
- 🎸 LOW NOISE HIGH FIDELITY: 22AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) center conductors provide enhanced signal transfer, the PVC insulation material, and the high-density stranded copper double shield provide noise rejection for quiet operation
- 🎸 BUILT TO LAST: High-quality 24k Gold-plated Connectors, All of the ends has Spring-Style Strain Relief Prevents Cables from Pulling Out, Corrosion Resistant, Braided Tweed Cloth Jacket with 7mm Outside Diameter (OD) Enable Tangle Free and Super Durable.
- 🎸 SUPERIOR FLEXIBILITY: Despite multiple layers of shielding and insulation put in place for maximum noise isolation, this instrument cable's construction remains very flexible, doesn't get tangled, and is easy to coil at the end of your gig. It comes with a re-usable velcro strap to keep it organized and tight when not in use.
- 🎸 Widely Used Instruments: The audiophile quality cable can be used for various instruments playing, such as mixer, power amplifier, microphone, effector, decoder, equalizer, electronic organ, electric guitar, bass, keyboard, electronic drum, speaker, effector.
- Pro-grade instrument cable connects your guitar or other instrument to an amplifier or mixing console with a 1/4 inch TS port
- Straight to straight guitar cord with a flexible cable jacket resists kinking and lays flat for an easy installation; Rugged metal connectors of this durable 1/4 inch cable feature gold-plated tips and an easy-grip housing for superior signal transmission
- Superior construction of the guitar AMP cable combines double foil and braid shielding to protect against EMI electromagnetic noise, heavy-gauge oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors to deliver pristine sound and polyethylene insulation to improve the high frequency response
- Cost-effective 2-pack guitar cords connects two instruments to a mixer or provides spare guitar cables to take along to a performance gig with your guitar accessories
- The quarter inch cables are compatible with musical equipment such as a guitar, bass, mandolin, keyboard, ukulele, or pedal board
- 🎸[Wide Application, Strong Compatibility]: Sovvid guitar cord is suitable for the devices of electric acoustic guitar, mixer, power amplifier, bass,ukulele, speaker, microphone, keyboard, pedal effector, electronic organ or drum, decoder, equalizer and other musical instrument with interface of 6.35mm diameter. Widely used in the field of smart-home devices, karaoke speaker, professional stage audio, etc.
- 🎸[Straight to Right Angle, Keep Solid Connection]: Suitable for various scenes and musical instrument sockets. Compared with straight heads, right angle guitar cables can protect the guitar sockets from unnecessary stress damage. And the connection is more stable, no longer worry about the embarrassing scenes of sudden no sound due to being unplugged.
- 🎸[Updated Version, Low Noise and High Fidelity]: With high-density OFC 95% braided shield and higher quality TPE material insulation, Sovvid electric guitar cable has better noise rejection and anti-interference comparing other spiral braided and aluminum layer guitar cable. The multiple layers of shielding and insulation to reduce sound of electric current, provide pure sound.
- 🎸[Signal Stabilization, Faster Audio Transmission]: Sovvid guitar instrument cables have high purity 22AWG oxygen-free-copper (OFC) in center conductors and insulator shield which enhance signal transfer and stability. 1/4 inch straight and right angle nickel-plated plug is anti-oxidant and excellent conductivity. Keeps no-delay audio transmission and ensures minimum signal loss transfer.
- 🎸[Superior Durability, 1-Year Warranty]: 15000+ bend lifespan tested braid nylon jacket has better tensile strength and abrasion resistance than other stiff plastic jacket. Prevent twisting and tangle free. The rotatable copper casing protect the soldered connections better, special internal rubber to prevent the core from vibrating. These ensure a secure connection in any instrument, allows for many years of trouble free usage.
- 【Ideal for Choice】 Penker Right Angle 1/4-Inch TS to Straight 1/4-Inch TS instrument Cable is Ideal for use with Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard, Pedal Effects, Amplifier, Mixing Board, Speaker Systems,Studio Harmonizers, and other devices with 1/4 inch input.
- 【No-Delay Faster Audio Transmission】 High-density stranded 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper Design for both the center conductor and the insulator shield is good for higher conductivity that keeps no-delay faster audio transmission.Excellent for processing performance, corrosion resistance.
- 【Double Shielded Noise Rejection Design】 Conductive PVC and OFC Insulator Shield - Advanced noise reduction and anti-interference that blocks interfering signals and keeps noiseless and high fidelity.
- 【Durable & Flexy】Pliable 6ft guitar cable Protected by high-quality and braided tweed cloth jacket, preventing twisting, kinking and tangling.Eligible for Live Performances and Studios.The L shape is great for on stage guitar stands.
- 【Lifetime Guarantee】 You will be automatically involved in lifetime guaranteed no hassle money back. Enjoy your play time without worries. If you need any help, our professional Penker customer service is on standby to help you out.
- Made with the highest-grade copper, our 1/4 speaker cable is built to last
- Designed with premium-grade materials, our speaker cord features a flexible 10.5mm rubber jacket
- Use our guitar amp speaker cable to connect to your guitar or bass for the best audio
- Our 6 ft guitar cable contains a reusable hook-and-loop wrap for convenient and tidy transport
- Our professional speaker cable is a true American Wire Gauge (12 AWG)
- High performance Instrument Cable
- 8mm high Quality Rubber Outer Covering
- 1/4"-1/4" Connector
- Electric guitar 1/4 cable connects your guitar, amplifier or other instrument with a 1/4 inch TS port; Guitar amp cable is compatible with audio equipment such as a Fender amp, guitar, bass, mandolin, keyboard, ukulele, or pedal board
- Braided cable jacket on this guitar cord provides a distinctive look; Flexible and lightweight patch cord is easy to coil and store when not in use; Inner PVC jacket encased in a black braided outer jacket increases the durability of these guitar cords
- Right angle instrument cable has a 90 degree end with a flexible cable jacket that resists kinking and lays flat for an easy installation; Rugged metal connectors of this durable guitar amp cord feature gold-plated tips and an easy-grip housing for superior signal transmission; Convenient right-angle plug aligns the cable snug against an amplifier to prevent a trip hazard
- Cost-effective 2-pack of guitar cables connects two instruments to a mixer or provides a spare guitar cable to take along to a performance gig with your guitar accessories
- Superior construction combines individual wire insulation with overall braided shielding to protect against EMI electromagnetic noise; quarter inch cables with oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors deliver pristine sound
- ✅FREE PICKS HERE：Free for Different Thickness Guitar Picks（0.46mm, 0.71mm, 0.96mm）,No need to buy them extra.
- ✅YOUR BEST CHOICE: 1/4 inch Straight To Straight metal connectors, ensures a secure connection in any instrument, pedal, or amp jack. It is Ideal for use with Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboard, Pedal Effects, Amplifier, Mixing Board, Speaker Systems,Studio Harmonizers, and other Unbalanced Instrument Cable Applications.
- ✅LOWER NOISE BETTER TONE: 22AWG oxygen-free copper (OFC) center conductors provides enhanced signal transfer,the Nylon braid insulation material and the high-density stranded copper double shield provide noise rejection for quiet operation.
- ✅BUILT TO LAST: 10000+ Bend Lifespan test,High quality 24k Gold-plated Connectors, All of the ends has Spring-Style Strain Relief Prevents Cables from Pulling Out, Corrosion Resistant, Braided Tweed Cloth Jacket with 7mm Outside Diameter (OD) Enable Tangle Free and Super Durable.
- ✅MULTI-LAYER PROTECTION: audio cables are 5-layer protection, black gray tweed cloth woven jacket, extra thick conductive PVC shielded, anti-interference OFC braided shielding layer with 95% coverage, anti-interference aluminum layer, tensile cotton rope.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best 6 Foot Guitar Cable
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best 6 foot guitar cable that meets your needs.
The first step is to determine what your needs are. Once you know what you need, it’s time to start finding the right product.
When youï’re looking for a product, itï’s important to find the right price and right size. Itï’s also important to find a product that will meet your needs. For example, if youï’re looking for a new car, you need to find a car that meets your needs and fits your budget. The same thing goes for products. You need to find the right product for the right price and the right size.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
There are numerous advantages to a certain product. On the product’s website, you’ll find a list of advantages. There are, however, several products that offer distinct benefits not found in other goods. Some items, for example, include antioxidants that can help lessen the risk of cancer. Other products contain substances that aid in the improvement of sleep quality or cognitive function.
We choose our 6 foot guitar cable based on these characteristics. Is it the end of our procedure? Certainly not! The most important thing you should know about us is that we are always upgrading our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. Because reader satisfaction is our main priority, we have a last layer of filtration. And you, the reader, are one of them! Please let us know if any of the 6 foot guitar cable listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, not up to date, or simply old. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.