There is a vast market for gigabit pcie network card, and you will likely have to screen through a lot of similar products. To make the decision about which one to buy, it can be challenging as you have to screen through so many options. Thankfully, we have taken care of all of your requirements and provided our readers with 10 top rated best gigabit pcie network card that you can consider. These resources will not only do you good but will save you money as well.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best gigabit pcie network card that will win your heart.
Top 10 Best Gigabit Pcie Network Card You Should Go For In 2022
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) - up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps), automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401's performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases
- Support Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Linux, FreeBSD, DOS.
- PCI Express 2.1. 2.5 GT/s x1 Lane. Compatible with x1, x2,x4, x8, x16 standard and low-profile PCI Express slots.
- Compatible with IPMI pass-through (SMBus or NC-SI), iSCSI boot, WoL, PXE remote boot, VLAN filtering
- Support Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Remote Network Monitoring (RMON).
- Imported alloy heat sink , can effectively remove excess heat , keep the network card at normal operating temperature and double stable operation
- Compatible for X1,X4,X8,X16
- Comes with low profilce bracket
- Support PXE function an Wake on LAN
- Support DSM,PVE,ikuai,unraid6.9.2, OpenWrt ESXI6.7 (Doesn’t support ESXI 7.0)
- Freely compatible, the network card can support multiple system: Windows ME/98SE/2000/XP, Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Vista / Sever 2003/2008 / 2012 /2016/ Linux / DOS/MAC OS
- Includes Low Profile Bracket
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, and Mac has built-in driver support for in OS
- No driver for OpenBSD, FreeBSD, nor derivative like FreeNAS
- Compatibility issue with some HP and Dell computers
- [Super-fast 2.5Gbps Networking] High up to 2.5x-speed with Realtek RTL8125B chip, much faster data-transfer speeds for gaming, living broadcasts and downloads in bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- [Complete Compatibility] Seamless backward compatibility for 2.5Gbps/1Gbps/100Mbps, Support Windows11/10/8.1/8/7and Linux, no dirver needed on Windows10, easily download the driver in Realtek official website for other OS.
- [PCIe to 2.5G RJ45] This 2.5GBASE-T PCIe Network Adater convers a PCIe slot(X1/X4/X8/16) into a 2.5G RJ45 Ethernet Port. Note: Only work with PCIe slot, not for PCI slot.
- [Widely Use with Heat Sink]Comes with standard bracket and low-profile-bracket to meet the needs of different cases such as desktop, workstation, server, mini tower computer and so on. Excellent heat dissipation can reduce the temperature quickly and maintain the stability of network transmission.
- [Customer Service]Friendly service for lifetime technical support and 1 year warranty free exchange. If you encounter any problems, please contact us, our customer team will slove the problem for you within 24 hours.
- 🖥️【Add an Ethernet Port to Any PC】Use this 2 ports PCIE network card to add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI Express slot
- 🖥️【Wide Compatibility & Safety】Compatible with Windows XP/10/8.1/8/7,LINUX,NAS,and can be used with PCI Express X1 , X4 , X8 , X16 slots . An additional half-height bracket makes it easy to install on a small computer or server
- 🖥️【Fully Compliant】This professional-grade server adapter network card is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3 , IEEE 802.3u , IEEE 802.3ab , IEEE 802.3az , IEEE 802.3bz standards
- 🖥️【2 RJ45 Interfaces】Support micro ndis5, ndis6 checksum uninstall, (IPv4, IPv6 , TCP , UDP) and split tasks , unloading (mass transfer v1 and girders transfer v2) , support EMAC-393 ECMA ProxZzzy host sleep standard , support full duplex flow control lEEE 802.3X)
- 🖥️【Heat Sink-Prevent High Temperature Damage】 Imported alloy heat sink , can effectively remove excess heat , keep the network card at normal operating temperature and double stable operation
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- RJ45 port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network Cables
- Prioritize your data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
- Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter EXPI9301CTBLK (bulk)
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Gigabit Pcie Network Card
Not every gigabit pcie network card comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There are a few factors to consider while selecting the appropriate product for you. The first consideration is what you intend to use the product for. You may require a speedy vehicle or a product that will assist you in getting through the day. It’s advisable to find a product that has numerous applications if you need something that can accomplish both.
The type of product you wish to buy is the second thing to think about. Do you prefer a product that is simple to use or one that is more complicated? Are you looking for something tiny or something big? When it comes to picking the best product for your needs, these are all vital factors to consider.
What are the specific features that I need? 1. You need a product that is comfortable and easy to use. 2. You need a product that is able to handle a lot of wear and tear. 3. You need a product that can last for a long time. 4. You need a product that is affordable. 5. You need a product that is effective and convenient.
When youï’re looking at products, itï’s important to compare and contrast them. This will help you make a decision that is best for you. You donï’t have to choose one product over another ï’ you can comparison shop and find the best product for your needs.
We chose gigabit pcie network card based on these factors. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is our top goal. And you, the reader, are part of that group. Please let us know if any of the gigabit pcie network card listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, or simply outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.